- Examine the status of Membership on an ongoing basis; make recommendations for new policies/eligibility/category refinements
Propose and develop new programs and services for professional Members (Provisional RGDs, Affiliates, Certified RGDs)
- Develop new and refine existing tools and resources available to professional Members, in particular our Webinars, Video Archive, RGD Handbook and RGD Directory
- Assist with the coordination and update of supplier discounts and special offers for Members
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the online form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Click here for a list of initiatives and other ways to get involved with the Committee's activities
- Interest in and/or understanding of RGD membership categories and policies.
- Time to contribute to the work of the committee via email feedback, teleconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Must be a Certified RGD, Provisional RGD or Affiliate Member (Affiliates can serve for up to 1 year, during which time they are required to become Certified if they wish to remain on a Committee.)