RGD is offering members an extra incentive to encourage others to join the Association. A member who refers four new RGDs can redeem a free registration for DesignThinkers 2013 or free membership dues for the year 2014!
“The new referral program is a great way to thank our members for spreading the word about the benefits of becoming a Registered Graphic Designer,” says Stussy Tschudin RGD, one of RGD's four Vice Presidents. “It’s a chance for all of us to promote what the Association has to offer and help expand our influence within the community.”
If you have colleagues, employees or employers who might be interested in becoming RGDs, encourage them to go through the process now and make sure if they list you as a reference, pass the RGD Exam and become Registered members by March 31, you receive discounts on your 2014 membership dues or DesignThinkers 2013 registration. Savings increase for additional referrals.
How it works:
- Refer 1 new RGD, get 25% off your 2014 dues or DesignThinkers 2013 registration.
- Refer 2 new RGDs, get 50% off your 2014 dues or DesignThinkers 2013 registration.
- Refer 3 new RGDs, get 75% off your 2014 dues or DesignThinkers 2013 registration.
- Refer 4 new RGDs, get 100% off your 2014 dues or DesignThinkers 2013 registration.
* Provisional RGDs who make referrals as above receive the DesignThinkers discounts.
In addition, new RGDs who successfully complete the process and join by March 31 can redeem their exam fees in three ways: The exam fees (up to $150) can be put towards their 2014 RGD dues; DesignThinkers 2013 registration OR a Swipe Bookstore gift card (while supplies last).
For more information on becoming a member, visit www.rgdexamboard.com, or contact RGD's Director of Membership, Heidi Mulzer, by email at , or by phone at 1.888.274.3668 x 22.