On May 6, panelists will meet live in Toronto and via webcam to discuss the Future of Advertising. Creatives are invited to use this opportunity to connect with local colleagues by hosting a satellite discussion groups.
Benefits of Participating as a Future By Design Satellite Discussion Group
- See presentations and hear insights from leading creative professionals from across North America with discussions webcast live to your location
- Participate in the discussion by submitting questions to the panel via text or webcam
- Connect with members of your creative community by inviting creative professionals in your area to meet up and have your own discussions
- Receive goodies from RGD and a variety of industry suppliers to distribute to all participants, as well as special draw prizes
- Refreshments provided for groups of 10 or more
February 2014 FBD discussion group at Carve Design, London
"There is a strong community of designers here in London who look forward to attending design-related events - it is great to have opportunities to build on this and create more awareness of the design industry at large" -- Jason Recker RGD, London
February 2014 FBD discussion group at College of the North Atlantic, St John's NFLD
"Before tuning into the web cast we had an opportunity to chat as a group and have everyone introduce themselves. New connections were made - which was great to see!" - Wendy Millard RGD, Kingston
February 2014 FBD discussion group at Factory Media Centre, Hamilton
RGD is currently accepting inquiries from cities interested in joining our May Future By Design discussion. Confirmed venues for May include Hamilton, Kingston, London, North Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and St John's, Newfoundland. Email for details.
Further details on Future By Design: The Future of Advertising to be released soon - check back for more information!
Check out recaps of other Future By Design events here: