Congratulations to the 52 designers who have joined the Association of Registered Graphic Designers as Student, Provisional, RGD and Affiliate Members over the last 2 months.
Congratulations to our new Registered Graphic Designer members. For more on becoming an RGD, click here.
The following 32 new Provisional RGDs:
- Nathan Bylok, Toronto
- Parham Didehvar, PEXIM Photo and Design, Toronto
- Elizabeth Ellins, Harley
- Ellen Foster, Gilmore Reproductions, Kingston
- Wayland Gill, Toronto
- Evan Grimba, Kitchener
- Amy Hamilton, Empire Life, Kingston
- Douglas Hayes, Philadelphia
- Aaron Kiewe, Toronto
- Medina Krluch, Toronto
- Rachel Laird, Brampton
- Jeffery Lee, Richmond Hill
- Lisa Leighton, Burlington
- Chung-Yi Leung, Simex-Iwerks Entertainment, Toronto
- Merrill Liu, Toronto
- Helén Marton, Toronto
- Erik McManus, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Pembroke
- Sarah Minor, Toronto
- Anna Odeh, Ottawa
- Amanda Rasheed, Toronto
- Ansel Schmidt, OCAD University, Toronto
- Kat Verhoeven, TLAC, Toronto
- Lisa Villeneuve, Ottawa
- Ivan Yu Rong Zhao, Toronto
To find out about becoming a Provisional RGD, click here.
RGD also welcomes 13 new Affiliate Members from the following cities:
To find out about becoming an Affiliate Member, click here.
And new Student Members from the following schools:
British Columbia Institute of Technology (Vancouver)
Humber College (Toronto)
John Abbott College (Australia)
McGill University (Montreal)
Ryerson University (Toronto)
To find out about becoming a Student Member, click here.