What are the major trends influencing the creative industry? What can we learn from today's design visionaries? How can we incorporate more innovation into our professional practice? Let us know what ideas and questions you'd like to see discussed at this year's DesignThinkers Conference and you could be selected to present a 30-minue session, participate in a Pecha-Kucha style set of presentations or curate a panel.
As Canada's largest conference for the communication design industry, DesignThinkers brings together visionaries from a range of disciplines to explore creativity, the design process and the future of design and design thinking.
To submit a topic, fill out our online form and indicate how you would like your idea to be presented:
- A panel discussion curated and/or moderated by you
- A short (7-minute) presentation as part of a PechaKucha-style session with other presenters (must fit into one of the four topic categories listed below)
- A 30-minute concurrent presentation that falls under the theme Inspiration, Strategy, Trends or Hands-on Workshop
Categories for the PechaKucha-style sessions:
- Strategies for building your design career
- The future of the graphic design profession
Deadline: May 12, 2016
Submit your topic proposal here: https://rgdhub.wufoo.eu/forms/designthinkers-2016-call-for-topics/
Please note that you must be a Certified RGD Member to be considered. To find out about getting your RGD Certification, get more information online, attend our next virtual information session or email .
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.