Members and Non-Members are invited to submit proposals to present in RGD's weekly Webinar Program, which assists in raising standards for graphic designers in Canada and across North America.
Our webinars run about one hour in length on Thursdays from 12-1pm (EST), broadcast to an audience of about 50 design professionals. Presenters can participate from anywhere with access to a reliable Internet connection.
Do you have industry insights on topics covering:
- Design Principles including Typography, UX, Colour, Accessibility
- Business including Client Relations, In-House Design, Ethics & Marketing
- Strategy, Research, Writing and Process
- Career Development for emerging designers
- Education specifically geared towards design educators
Let us know if you have a topic in mind that you would like to present virtually to designers across Canada and beyond.
Selected Webinar Presenters will be considered for speaking opportunities at DesignThinkers.