At DesignThinkers, creative professionals gather to explore how design is connecting people with ideas, brands, experiences and each other in new and innovative ways. Our visionary speakers share insights and perspectives from a range of disciplines, work environments, backgrounds and industries.
Toronto, ON (August 28, 2017) – For the 18th year, leading design visionaries from around the world are attending DesignThinkers 2017 in Toronto to share their diverse perspectives on design trends and creative content.
The DesignThinkers Conference is Canada’s premier conference for visual communicators - a must attend for forward-thinking creative communications and marketing teams.
Designers attend the annual conference to learn new skills, expand their knowledge and prepare for a future that necessitates they solve ever more complex communications challenges. Attendees leave inspired, with an expanded understanding of the power of design and their roles as communicators and persuaders.
Tuesday, November 7 and Wednesday, November 8, 2017
See the schedule here
1 Front St E Toronto, ON M5E 1B2
- Henrik Olssøn & Erika Barbieri, Founders of OlssønBarieri
- Kelli Anderson, Artist, Designer & Tinkerer
- Nicholas Blechman, Creative Director at The New Yorker
- Scott Dadich, Co-CEO & Founder of Godfrey Dadich Partners and Creative & Executive Producer of Abstract: The Art of Design
- Douglas Davies, Founder of The Davis Group LLC
- Chris Do, Founder & CEO at Blind
- Maria Doreuli & Ekaterina Kochkina, Partners at Contrast Foundry
- Stephen Gates, Global Head of Design at Citi
- Mike Germano, Chief Digital Officer at VICE Media
- Ralph Gilles, Head of Design at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Timothy Goodman, Designer, Illustrator & Art Director
- Jessie Kawata, Creative Strategist & Lead Industrial Designer at NASA JPL
- Min Lew, Partner, Creative Director & Managing Director at Base
- Emily Oberman, Partner at Pentagram
- Dewey Reid, VP & Executive Creative Director at CNN
- Ann Swan, Executive Creative Director at Siegel+Gale
- Robert Vargas, Creative Director at Bloomberg Businessweek
- Mimi Valdés, Chief Creative Officer, i am OTHER
- Susan Weinschenk, CEO at The Team W
- ...and more!