At DesignThinkers, creative professionals gather to explore how design is connecting people with ideas, brands, experiences and each other in new and innovative ways. Our visionary speakers share insights and perspectives from a range of disciplines, work environments, backgrounds and industries.
Toronto, ON (February 27, 2017) – Leading design visionaries from around the world are attending DesignThinkers 2017 in Vancouver to share their diverse perspectives on design trends and creative content.
In its 18th year, DesignThinkers, Canada’s premier conference for visual communicators, is a must attend for forward-thinking creative communications and marketing teams.
Designers attend the annual conference to learn new skills, expand their knowledge and prepare for a future that necessitates they solve ever more complex communications challenges. Attendees leave inspired, with an expanded understanding of the power of design and their roles as communicators and persuaders.
Tuesday, May 30 and Wednesday, May 31, 2017
See the schedule here
600 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2P1
- Casey Caplowe, Co-founder & Chief Creative Officer of GOOD
- Dana Cho, Partner at IDEOhttp://ideo.com
- Ralph V. Gilles, Global Head of Design at Fiat Chrysler
- Maria Giudice, VP of Experience Design at Autodesk
- Timothy Goodman, Designer, Illustrator & Art Director
- Tinker Hatfield, VP of Design and Special Projects at Nike Inc
- Chip Kidd, Award-Winning Graphic Designer & Best-selling Author
- Min Lew, Partner, Creative & Managing Director at Base
- Emily Oberman, Partner at Pentagram
- Matthew Prior, Creative Director at EA SPORTS Fifa Franchise
- Alex Schleifer, VP of Design at Airbnb
- Dana Tanamachi, Creative Director at Tanamachi Studio
- Cap Watkins, VP of Design at Buzfeed
- Ellen Wong and Mark Beechy, Executive Creative Directors at RED Interactive
- ...and more!