Content Marketing Manager / Digital Project Manager – Toronto
Creative Niche is seeking a savvy Content Marketing Manager / Digital Project Manager for a full-time job opportunity with our client located in downtown Toronto.
- Project manage/lead in the development and execution of creative integrated marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work collaboratively with various other departments
- Take start-to-completion ownership of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Create integrated campaigns leveraging paid and social channels
- Write and develop key messages for campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Proactively seek opportunities to create valuable content that will engage audiences and drive sales
- Implement communication strategies
- Post-secondary education, and 4+ years of experience as a senior digital account executive or digital project manager with 2+ years of experience working on a broad range of digital project in an agency environment or busy studio
- Experience in a marketing, public relations or communications role, having successfully executed campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, communications and an interest in marketing trends
- Expertise in campaign management, content creation and storytelling on traditional, social and digital platforms
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in developing, pitching and executing end-to-end marketing plans
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, writing, numerate, analytical, creative and organizational skills
- Strong speaking and presentation skills
- An eagerness to join this team and make a difference while infusing new energy
- Able to work and conduct business at a professional level within a corporate environment
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.