We are in need of someone to take on a portion of ongoing work within our existing client portfolio. The successful candidate will work on projects large and small in direct collaboration with one client, rolling out existing brand guidelines and systems to meet fast-paced deadlines. This role requires organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Focused primarily on adapting creative and managing file production for one longstanding client
- Contribute your ideas and design solutions during the ideation phase
- Extend existing brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes
- Correspond directly with clients to submit files and receive feedback, keeping deliverables organized, and planning amongst the team to meet deadlines
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Contribute to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards
- Some industry experience a plus
- Work on poster design and events preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to team members and clients
Whitman Emorson is a design consultancy focused on strategic communication. We work closely with our clients to help them understand their core strengths and values, and to express themselves in compelling and powerful ways.
We apply a research-based, interdisciplinary approach to building communication strategies, always starting with a rigorous analysis of our clients’ capacities and objectives. We believe that design should extend beyond aesthetics to inform every touchpoint of an experience. We unite big-picture thinking with detail-oriented execution, working to translate our clients’ business objectives into purposeful, engaging and beautiful design-driven solutions.
WE was founded in New York in 2010. We opened our Toronto studio in 2011.