Job Title: Part-Time Professor, Digital Photography
Competition #: 17-095 - repost
Dept / Campus: School of Media & Design / Doon
Posting Date: April 19, 2017
Closing Date: April 30, 2017
Vacancy Type: Academic – Part-time
- Master’s degree in design (MDES), fine arts (MFA) or related terminal discipline required
- Three years postsecondary teaching experience including curriculum development, project and classroom preparation
- Work experience with product styling, art direction, and film
- Advanced Lightroom and Photoshop skills with an aptitude to teach software
- Demonstrated strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
When submitting your CV, please include a link to your portfolio for review.
Interested candidates should visit our website, select employment opportunities, and apply to competition 17-095.