Junior Graphic Design Internship - Sudbury
Design de Plume an Aboriginally owned, Sudbury-based, independent graphic design firm run by passionate, forward thinking designers. When we’re not working on projects and handling requests, you can usually find us out and about at local events and supporting community initiatives.
- Strong conceptualization skills and talent for selecting the appropriate media and style to meet project objectives.
- Meet with internal clients and senior staff to discuss their needs and then develop creative materials to support project goals.
- Collaborate with senior team members to develop creative materials.
- Manage multiple tight deadlines with high quality results.
- Layout projects, design for print and interactive PDFs
- Design for web, and web content populating
- Photo editing
- Illustration both digital and traditional mediums
- University and college graduates who have graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. Applicants must be graduates of post-secondary degree or diploma programs.
- This is an internship position and can only be offered to new graphic designers where this would be their first position in their field of study.
- Must excel in the Adobe CC suite, particularly Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Basic skills in the Microsoft suite.
- Basic coding skills in HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge in CMS, content management systems, is considered an asset.
- Indigenous cultural knowledge and sensitivity considered an asset.
- Member of RGD (Association of Registered Graphic Designers) and SDS (Sudbury Design Society) considered an asset.
- French basic spoken and written skills considered an asset.
- Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
For more details please go to our site.