Creative Niche's permanent recruitment team is working with a health & pharma agency client to find them a senior level integrated Art Director with tier-one agency experience. The landscape for pharma/healthcare/wellness is changing (a category that is getting more attention with award programs like Cannes, Clio, etc.) and this is an exciting opportunity to help shape the industry.
Top 3 Requirements:
- High conceptual ability (can crack a big idea)
- Top notch in their craft (can source the best Illustrators, Photographers, and execute with their design talent/aesthetic)
- Very strong client-interfacing and presentation skills (creating compelling presentations and also delivering upon them)
- This role is highly client-interfacing so candidates must enjoy this and be able to stand up for their work
- Mentorship to junior designers - you should either have experience with this or have a passion to do it (and will need to feel comfortable in giving feedback)
- In terms of culture, personality is key - they are looking for someone who is easy-going, collaborative, confident
- Smart and creative portfolio of digital and traditional media, along with samples and experiences that have a story to tell about target markets, customer goals, strategic insight, vision and ROI
- Acute understanding and belief in process, balanced with a curious need to see what’s outside the box
- Excellent command of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Web browser capabilities, and strong typographical skills
- Understanding of processes and procedures for the development of both digital and traditional media
- Ability to do the work and lead the work
- Work directly with Creative and Content Directors, Account team and Senior Production Manager
- Projects include print, digital and a small portion of TV
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.