Creative Niche's recruitment team is working with a specific group part of a leading financial institution to help them find a Senior UX Designer / Lead to join their team, full-time.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for producing and directing UX experience to ensure unification, ease of use, drive engagement and build client loyalty. You’ll spend a third of your time managing and mentoring – the rest producing experience maps, maintaining, validating and updating our personas, competitor analysis and more through analytics, user interviews and testing. Building reusable tools, process and strategies to help our team and partners with discovery, user engagement, ideation and execution of design thinking. You’ll be right at home collaborating in an agile environment with a top-notch team of designers, strategists, and developers.
- Shape a UX strategy by mentoring the design team by providing guidance, expertise and education
- Ensure consistency and alignment to digital strategy and projects
- Constantly explore ways to create a more cohesive experiences for our clients
- Work with Directors, Product Design Leads, Practice Leads to create design systems and patterns
- Communicate with core, extended and subject matter experts at key milestones
- Build a strong rapport with design team personnel, managers and stakeholders
- Facilitate and participate Design Thinking workshops
- 6+ years of experience, preferably some time spent in the agency world and finance
- Formal education in one or two of the following, behavioral science, library science, computer science and UX courses
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and user stories, user and business goals
- Portfolio that includes web and/or mobile samples
- Experience with facilitating white-boarding, brainstorming sessions, user testing, profile/scenario workshops
- Understanding and experience delivering complex sites with targeting and personalization components
- Financial experience either as an investor yourself or having worked in the financial sector
- Experience in developing UX frameworks, pattern libraries and resource/training hubs
- Able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Knowledge and/or experience in the agile process
Interested and available? Apply today!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.