At DesignThinkers, creative professionals gather to explore how design is connecting people with ideas, brands, experiences and each other in new and innovative ways. Our visionary speakers share insights and perspectives from a range of disciplines, work environments, backgrounds and industries.
Toronto, ON (January 24, 2018) – For the past 19 years, leading design visionaries from around the world have been attending RGD's DesignThinkers Conference to offer in-depth analyses of trends and best practices in branding, design thinking, design management, communications technologies and user experience. For the second year in a row, this Conference returns to Vancouver for a two-day event.
DesignThinkers is Canada’s only annual conference for visual communicators - a must-attend for informed, forward-thinking creative communications and design professionals. Attendees leave with a reconsidered and refined design or creative process, feeling inspired, refreshed and connected to the creative communications community.
Tuesday, May 29 and Wednesday, May 30, 2018
See the schedule here
600 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC.
- Angela Bains, Co-Founder and Strategic Director at TransformExp
- Angèle Beausoleil, Assistant Professor, Business Design, Rotman School of Management
- Pia Betton, Partner at Edenspiekermann
- Krys Blackwood, Senior Lead UX Designer at NASA JPL
- Aaron Draplin, Founder of Draplin Design Co.
- Greg Durrell, Partner at Hulse & Durrell
- Stephen Gates, Global Head of Design at Citi
- Ian Grais CGD, Founder & National Creative Director at Rethink Communications
- Bob Hambly RGD, Partner at Hambly & Woolley
- Josh Higgins, Executive Creative Director, virtual and augmented reality products and hardware, Facebook
- Randy Hunt, VP of Design at Etsy
- Grace Hwang, VP of Design & Experience at Carrot
- Vida Jurcic, Founding Partner of Hangar 18 Design Continuum
- Michael Lejeune, Creative Director at LA Metro
- Meg Lewis, Founder of Ghostly Ferns
- Ellen Lupton, Writer, Curator and Graphic Designer
- Gemma O’Brien, Australian Designer & Artist
- Sebastian Padilla, Co-Founder & Creative Director at Anagrama
- Judy Snaydon, Instructor at Capilano U
- Carson Ting, Founder & Creative Director of Chairman Ting
- Samantha Warren, Experience Design Manager at Adobe
- Forest Young, Global Principal / Head of Design at Wolff Olins
To book an interview with a DesignThinkers speaker, reserve a media pass for the event or request graphics, please contact:
Rebecca Dudgeon, Social Media & Communications Assistant, RGD
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; T: 1.888.274.3668 x 28