Context Creative is seeking a recent design school graduate / burgeoning designer to join our award-winning team. A keen mind, passionate eye and skills that span print and digital media are key.
We offer a supportive, collaborative environment where designers progress quickly, developing creative concepts, branding and marketing campaigns across multiple media. Skills in Adobe CS and the Microsoft suite are essential – a talent for illustration and/or motion graphics definite pluses.
Highly organized and detail-oriented, you must have strong communication skills and work well in a busy, fast-paced, friendly environment. Provisional RGDs preferred.
Key to success will be your abilities to:
- Deliver fresh and innovative design communications for a diverse range of projects, clients and media types
- Think conceptually, absorb new ideas, and satisfy project and client briefs
- Work as part of a team in developing campaigns through to implementation
- Accuracy and rigor in terms of quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively integrate feedback and juggle multiple projects
Please include your resume, cover letter and links to your sample portfolio. We appreciate all submissions and will contact eligible applicants for an interview. No phone calls please. Email email@example.com.
About Context Creative
Context Creative is a Toronto-based strategy and design company specializing in integrated communications campaigns. These include Web, Email, Print, Direct Mail and Social Media marketing. For further details see www.contextcreative.com.