VS Group is looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer in Creative Services and Production.
VS Group has been in business for 20 years, specializing in Marketing, Accounting, and IT services. We have a great work environment and a great team and we are looking for someone who is positive, outgoing and a team player, who will complement the atmosphere we have created. VS Group offers a number of benefits to its employees, such as opportunities for profit sharing, bonuses, health benefits, flexibility, travel, professional development and opportunity to grow.
Within our head office in North Bay, we are currently looking to add a member to the team with technical skills, experience, and interpersonal skills to assist with projects within the Marketing Division. You will be a key player within the VS Group team and it is important that we find the right candidate to fill this role.
Currently, our Marketing team is looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer in Creative Services and Production. The Intermediate Graphic Designer is responsible for developing creative and original design content for both print and digital projects involving website design, marketing collateral, print ads, social media posts and skins, traditional and digital ad campaigns, branding, etc.
This is what you will do…
- Hands-on design and execution of various design and production for both clients and VS Group
- Prepare files for production
- Set-up, optimize, and maintain social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SnapChat, Instagram, Google+
- Provide recommendations to management team on best practices for mainstream social media platforms
- Create content and graphics for posts as directed
- Plan and conduct corporate portraiture, environmental, and product photoshoots
- Photo editing and manipulation
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Preferred 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience working as part of an agency, in-house team, or has been operating an active contractor business
- Photography expertise
- Motion graphics and video production skills would be an asset
- Strong customer service
- Relevant post secondary education
- Research & organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Critical thinking
- Understanding of social networking and main stream social platforms
- Highly proficient using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Highly proficient in production skills such as: pre-press and digital output.
- Wordpress experience would be an asset
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and desire we are looking for, please send us your resume. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.