Creative Niche's recruitment team is working with a large financial institution to help them find a freelance Environmental Designer to help with a specific project.
Our client has a large glass wall in a retail space that they would like a Designer to come up with a creative display. We are looking for a Designer who has designed something state of the art on a large surface.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Design a creative, large format wall in a public retail space
- Portfolio of work showcasing state of the art work
- Leads creative project ideation and concepting
- Works with key stakeholders to ensure the design vision is executed in a consistent and quality manner, ensuring high standards for design quality and service within budget, scope, and timeline
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Designer in environmental design, preferably in an agency environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills required
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.