Environmental Designer – Hamilton
Creative Niche's recruitment team is working with a boutique agency in Hamilton to find freelance Environmental Designers to help out their team.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Develops and elevates design direction and apply them to trade shows, exhibitions, activations, experiential campaigns and other environments
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders and leads meetings ensuring expectations, deadlines and budget are met
- Contributes and often leads creative project ideation and concepting
- Ensure the design vision is executed in a consistent and quality manner, ensuring high standards for design quality and service within budget, scope, and timeline
- Works with Account teams to identify and scope new design projects for prospective and existing clients
- Maintains a professional and optimistic attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Graphic Design or related field
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Designer in environmental design
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- A portfolio showcasing environmental design work
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.