(Full Time position)
We’ve proven ourselves as one of the most innovative teams in the field of real estate marketing. We’ve excelled against the toughest markets and competitors. We’ve transformed landscapes, townscapes and cityscapes. And we’ve turned browsers into buyers at community after community.
Now we’re looking to add a key player to our team. A Senior designer with a real “can do” attitude who can help us build on our award-winning track record, from branding to advertising to digital and website design.
Typical work activities may include:
- developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
- presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- familiarising themselves with our clients' products and services, their target audience and their competitors' activities;
- updating digital media;
- designing logos, brochures, ads, emailers and digital work including touchscreens, video walls and web sites
- overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
- working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office
- 5-7 years Real estate marketing a must
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Work with suppliers when needed
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Attention to details
- RGD designation an asset
Over the past three decades, Ryan Design International has emerged as a true leader and innovator in the field of real estate marketing, advertising, graphic and environmental design as well as cutting-edge web marketing.
Since its founding in 1977 the company has grown to be a full-service advertising agency, playing an instrumental role in the successful launching and on-going marketing of many international real estate projects.
In addition to residential communities, the firm has branded and promoted a succession of high profile condominium, retirement and resort developments throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, the Caribbean, Dubai, Kazakhstan, Costa Rica, Turks & Caicos, Russia, Myanmar, and the Ukraine.
From marketing complete towns and master-planned developments to small in-fill projects, Ryan Design International has the breadth of experience and depth of talent to create a community with real character and presence in the marketplace.
Learn more at www.ryan-design.com