Designers and employers both benefit from the Job Board on the RGD website, where 374 jobs were posted in 2017.
Job postings appear on the website (averaging 1,000 unique visits per day) for up to one month unless otherwise specified. Jobs also appear in one issue of our weekly e-newsletter, RGD Word (19,000+ subscribers) and on our Twitter Feed (8,500+ followers).
Certified RGD Members and Team Members may post an unlimited number of positions to the RGD Job Board at no charge. Affiliate Members receive 3 free postings annually. Non-members post at a cost of $250 per posting. (RFPs can be posted for free by anyone. They appear in the Members Only section of the RGD website)
In today's job market, filling a position with someone who is the right fit can be a difficult task. It can be tricky to find someone who meets the requirements and also fits in with the overall atmosphere of a workplace. RGD's Job Board is a great way for employers to identify the perfect candidates.
“Thank you so much for posting our job opportunity on your website. Best quality applications came from your website actually. I will let you know if we end up hiring one of your referrals.” - Midya, ICEF
On the other side of the coin, job-hunting in the creative industry can also be an overwhelming undertaking. For designers, finding the right position can often become a balancing act between what skills and experience they can offer and what specific attributes an employer is looking for.
Recently posted jobs include:
- Intermediate Graphic Designer, Blazing - Oakville
- Intermediate Designer, Chad Roberts Design - Toronto
- Web Designer/Graphic Designer, Cleo - Mississauga
- Junior Designer, TBA Digital - Vancouver
- Team Lead, Creative, Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI)
- Graphics Communication Designer, Lord Cultural Resources - Toronto
- Senior UX Designer, Mobile, A PagerDuty - Toronto
- Design & Communications Clerk, The Town of Milton - Milton
- Freelance Graphic Designer, SAKSCO Gourmet Basket Supplies - Mississauga
- Senior Visual Designer, IBM Global Business Services - Toronto