Cleo is seeking an inspired and enthusiastic Web Designer/Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team in the cleo Home Office.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Visual and is based in Mississauga, ON.
Design and produce creative for cleo.ca online content and in-store graphics and marketing initiatives that will drive sales while balancing brand vision and aesthetic. You maintain a positive attitude and innovative spirit, and work well in a team environment. You are committed to achieving business outcomes with a high attention to detail and love working in a fast-paced, retail fashion environment.
- Manage and create compelling and consistent design projects from inception to completion that reflect current brand guidelines
- Maintain and update all web site properties regularly, keeping content fresh, timely, accurate, and relevant
- Brainstorm with marketing and e-commerce teams to develop successful solutions for online and in-store print based marketing
- Make recommendations to improve the look, feel and customer experience for in-store and cleo.ca marketing creative content
- Degree in Graphic/Web Design
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Graphic and Web design, preferably for a multi-channel retailer in fashion industry
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office – Comfortable working in Mac environment; Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Demandware / Salesforce eCommerce platform an asset
- Strong understanding of online best practices and design fundamentals (type, image, colour)
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Possess a keen eye for detail; proofreading all layouts; great problem solving skills; takes initiative
Please apply to with your CV, along with 3 – 4 design work examples, or a link to your digital portfolio. We thank you for your interest in cleo. Responses will be sent to only those being interviewed.