RGD's Annual General Meeting took place on April 25 to review the Association's accomplishments over the past year and elect Directors to the Board for 2018/2019. Visit the Members-only section to watch a recording of the meeting.
Several Certified RGDs were reelected to the Board at the Meeting: Randal Boutilier from Toronto, Brent Long from Markham, Megan Oldfield from Toronto and Jenn Taback from Sudbury. Additionally RGD is pleased to welcome new RGD Board Members Greg Dubeau RGD from Halifax, Wafé Gara RGD from Vancouver and Wendy Gray RGD from Toronto.
RGD is excited to announce Wendy Millard RGD, Design Services Manager at Empire Life in Kingston, as our new President.
"I am honoured to continue serving on the RGD Board and take on this new role as President. This is an exciting time to be involved in the Association with many exciting forthcoming developments, and I look forward to contributing to the results and working with a great team along the way!"
Stepping down from the position of President after four years, Stüssy Tschudin RGD, co-founding Principal at Forge Media + Design in Toronto, will continue to serve as Past-President.
RGD 2018 Board of Directors consists of:
- President: Wendy Millard RGD
- VPs: Nicola Hamilton RGD (Communications); Brent Long RGD (Membership); Saskia van Kampen RGD (Education), Jennifer Taback RGD (Ethics)
- Secretary: Wendy Gray RGD
- Treasurer: Randal Boutilier RGD
- Directors: Donna Braggins RGD; Greg Dubeau RGD; Wafé Gara RGD; Alison Garnet RGD; Norm Lourenco RGD; Jesse Gib RGD; Megan Oldfield RGD
- Ex Officio (Appointed): Austin Mateka Provisional RGD; Jordan Jackson Student RGD
For more information on RGD's Board of Directors, click here.
For details on RGD's Committees, click here.
For information on the several Amendments that were made to both RGD's General Bylaw and the Rules of Professional Conduct., click here.
A recording of the Annual General Meeting is available for Members of RGD to view online, visit the main page of the Members Only section.