RGD's Annual General Meeting took place on April 29 to review the Association's accomplishments over the past year and elect Directors to the Board for 2019/2020. Visit the Members-only section to watch a recording of the meeting.
Several Certified RGDs were re-elected to the Board at the Meeting: Nicola Hamilton RGD; Saskia van Kampen RGD, Alison Garnett RGD and Norm Lourenco RGD. Additionally RGD is pleased to welcome new RGD Board Members James Kuo RGD and Victor Szeto RGD.
Wendy Millard RGD, Design Services Manager at Empire Life in Kingston, continues as RGD's President for the second year of her term.
"I am honoured to continue as President of the RGD and very proud of the work we've all accomplished this past year. We've welcomed many new certified RGDs to the fold and have expanded on our conference line up yet again with the addition of the In-house Design Conference. The RGD continues to build a strong and supportive design community which I'm proud to be a part of.”
RGD 2019 Board of Directors is:
- President: Wendy Millard RGD
- Past-President: Stussy Tschudin RGD
- VPs: Nicola Hamilton RGD (Communications); Brent Long RGD (Membership); Saskia van Kampen RGD (Education), Jennifer Taback RGD (Ethics)
- Secretary: Victor Szeto RGD
- Treasurer: Randal Boutilier RGD
- Directors: Greg Dubeau RGD; Alison Garnett RGD; James Kuo RGD; Norm Lourenco RGD; Megan Oldfield RGD
- Ex Officio: Alan Joson Provisional RGD; Jordan Jackson Provisional RGD; Rebecca Black Student RGD
For more information on RGD's Board of Directors, click here.
For details on RGD's Committees, click here.
For information on the several Amendments that were made to both RGD's General Bylaw and the Rules of Professional Conduct, click here.
A recording of the Annual General Meeting is available for Members of RGD to view online, visit the main page of the Members Only section.