Over the period of the 4-6 month contract you will be responsible for a multitude of creative initiatives including client commissioned works and in-house marketing. Will be required to create brilliant concepts that successfully meet or exceed client expectations. Being a detail-oriented, self-starting designer is a prerequisite. This position will require 40 hours per week, on site located at 400 Royal York Rd. in Etobicoke.
Proficiency in the following areas is a must:
- Creative direction and design
- Leading working sessions and client proposals / presentations
- Adobe programs, such Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Leadership skills providing a team with the essentials necessary to execute any task
- Creating and maintaining thoughtful, consistent design practices
- Strategic brainstorming and ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Strong creative judgment (ability to give/receive criticism)
- Disciplined workflow and file management based on company best practices
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and meeting specifications for a variety of outputs
- Professionalism when dealing with both clients and co-workers, treating all those with utmost respect regardless of bias or attitude
- Project management
The perfect candidate for the job is someone who lives and breathes design and can lead creative direction on a variety of projects. Must demonstrate and ability to problem-solve, juggle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines, and consistently produce visually impactful, high-quality creative collateral. This position requires someone that can efficiently produce proposals, pitches and campaign assets.
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- 5+ years work experience in an agency environment
- Must have a strong and high quality portfolio demonstrating creativity, design expertise, strategic thinking, and software competence
- Ability to speak and/or write French considered an asset
- RGD designation considered an asset
Please send your resume, link to portfolio and short email telling us why you think you would be the right fit for our team to Alice at .
Please reference "Sr. Graphic Designer - 4-6 month Contract" as email subject.
- Compensation will be based on experience.