#RGDchallenges is an Instagram challenge where RGD Members are invited to share projects based on a new theme each month. In November & December the theme is Seasonal, where we welcome projects that focus on the winter and holiday season!
All Members are invited to post projects for the opportunity to be featured on the RGD Instagram page, the RGD website and win 1 of 5 prizes.
Check out the top (Student) submissions from past months:
We want to see your seasonal projects between now and December 20. Your post can be an existing project you created for school or for fun, or you may wish to show off your creativity by designing something completely new!
- You must be an RGD Member (Student, Provisional, Junior Affiliate, Certified RGD)
- Post your project to Instagram
- Tag @rgdhub and use the hashtag #RGDChallenges
- Make sure your profile is public
- RGD will select 1 project each week to feature across social media platforms, and on the RGD website and e-newsletter (21,000 subscribers) at the end of the month.
- Five Members with the best projects throughout the month will receive a set of digital font files from Go Welsh and will have a chance to get their portfolios reviewed by a Certified RGD.
- This is a great way to show off the work you're doing to the professional design community!