#RGDStudentChallenges is an Instagram challenge where Student RGD Members are invited to post projects based on a new theme each month. The theme for June/July is Typography!
Student RGD Members are invited to post projects based on a new theme each month for the opportunity to be featured on the RGD Instagram page and the RGD website.
Check out the top submissions from past months:
We want to see your typography projects between now and July 27. Your post can be an existing project you created for school or for fun, or you may wish to show off your creativity by designing something completely new!
- You must be a Student RGD Member
- Post your project to Instagram
- Tag @rgdhub and use the hashtag #RGDStudentChallenges
- Make sure your profile is public
- RGD will select up to 10 projects each month to feature on the RGD website, RGD e-newsletter (sent to over 19,000 subscribers) and across social media platforms.
- Five students with the best projects across all three months will be selected to have their work on display at DesignThinkers in Toronto.
- All submissions will be eligible to win a $500 scholarship to help you attend DesignThinkers Toronto.
- This is a great way to show off the work you're doing to the professional design community as well as your fellow students!