You will provide design leadership to produce award winning creative work across a wide range of clients and executions.
TAXI is one sweet ride. Get in!
Reporting to the Executive Creative Directors, TAXI Toronto, the successful candidate will:
- Lead projects for TAXI and Signal by TAXI clients
- Motivate, coach and encourage the design team to grow while maintaining strong collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Be a key partner to the strategy team
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design team and ensure high-quality work.
- Work with internal stakeholders to meet client deadlines and expectations.
- Foster ideas and actively encourage collaboration within TAXI
- Assist TAXI Senior Leadership with developing new and organic business opportunities
- Represent TAXI and Signal by TAXI with high-level current and potential clients.
- Exceptional design expertise and a portfolio that reflects your experience
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of designers across diverse projects
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate concepts to the design team, leadership, and clients very effectively in client presentations as well as internal meetings
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
TAXI welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
You can apply online here.