You’re passionate about designing beautiful and highly usable websites. You’re excited to work alongside a talented development team to build products that are changing an industry and delighting users. You love the opportunity to work in a startup environment and thrive in it.
As a Website UX/UI Designer you will:
- Work closely with product managers to review user feedback and data
- Create wireframes and Hi-fi prototypes and share them with users for feedback
- Work to expand UX and UI design patterns on Vidyard.com
- Collaborate with designers, developers, illustrators and video producers
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 1-3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Knowledge of current best practices and development trends for web and mobile
- Proficiency in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to consider company goals, user research, and complex flows to create clean and simple UIs.
- Prototyping and interaction design skills, either with wireframes or in working with HTML/CSS
- Ability to translate UX research and requirements into production-ready user interface mock-ups and assets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You deliver and receive feedback effectively and help your team become stronger designers.
To apply you will:
- Submit your resume and cover letter online here describing your unique fit for this role
- A portfolio of design work that showcases your UX and design skill sets in required, please include links to your portfolio, Instagram, Dribbble, etc. where we can learn more about your work
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Team.