Creative Niche's client, a leading environmental design agency in Toronto is looking for a talented Wayfinding Designer to join their incredible team. To be successful in this role, you must be someone who is passionate about how to enhance physical experiences for people through design.
You will be working to design physical environments and experiences on complex large-scale projects.
- Strong Wayfinding expertise- design for all different types of environments and spaces
- Exposure to a variety of different sign types: digital/static, interior/exterior. etc.
- An ability to produce quality creative
- An ability to design for a variety of different substrates, materials, and size & scale
- Experience working with agency process and procedure
- Experience creating concepts, defining ideas and working through design challenges
- Internal collaboration- ability to work with team members to achieve success
- A solid portfolio of successful projects demonstrating versatility, scalability and a superb design aesthetic
- Strong typography, colour and composition expertise
- Experience working within an agency or in-house studio
- Experience working with 2D and 3D software to visualize ideas
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A winning attitude that demonstrates creativity and collaboration
If you're interested, please get in touch and send us a copy of your portfolio for consideration.
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.