You possess strong communication skills and have an ability to lead a creative team. In fact, you aspire to a Creative Director role which you know you’ll be able to fulfill in the not too distant future. As Senior Designer you are experienced enough to inspire your team, and engaged enough to run solo if necessary. But you have no ego — just a desire to create beautiful, purpose-driven work for our clients.
If you would like to work in a friendly and focused environment with like-minded people who love to create meaningful solutions for clients, please review the job description.
MASTERY IS THE SKILL REQUIRED TO DO THE JOB; IT’S BEING AT THE TOP OF YOUR GAME AND CONTINUALLY HONING IT.
- Your work should be more than just great design – it affects business change with great results.
- You’re experienced and proficient in designing and building user interfaces, stay-up-to-date with new technologies and design approaches, present ideas and recommend solutions, possess strong communication skills and have an ability to lead a creative team.
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an agency environment.
- Excellent design skills and aesthetics are a given. You have a solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Dreamweaver, WordPress, Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) with an understanding of the MAC operating environment.
- You have a passion for typography and solid aesthetics and sensitivity in all design and brand elements.
- You demonstrate excellence in colour knowledge, selection, and application.
- You push hard for creative solutions that become leading examples of branding.
- Your skill level is at the top of its game – aesthetics of work should never be in question.
- You are a master of time management – you manage your own time effectively.
- You search for a great ideas that can drive a brand, concentrating on benchmarking ideas against the leading brands in the sector and developing ideas to create standout solutions that differentiate our clients from the rest.
- RGD designation considered an asset
CHEMISTRY IS YOUR WAY; IT’S HOW YOU INTERACT AND RELATE WITH OTHERS; OUR CLIENTS, SUPPLIERS AND SELVES.
- You are no stranger to pressure and work confidently through difficult situations.
- You are a consummate professional – how you present yourself; how you cultivate your relationships with clients and with other staff.
- You truly listen to and fully understand client concerns big and small, and as a representative of us, you address them openly and congenially, adapting to a wide array of personalities.
- You are a main contributor of the creative team in our design studio; using tight briefing, brainstorming, and using other benchmarks to ensure the best creative result.
- You have a talent for understanding different types of issues; understanding how branding and creative expression can solve problems.
- You represent Haft2 not just creatively but also in experience, insight, and attitude.
- Very likely, others actively seek to associate themselves with you.
DELIVERY IS OUR COMMITMENT TO DOING WHAT WE SAY WE WILL WHEN WE SAY WE WILL. WE IDENTIFY THE NEEDS OF OTHERS AND WE MEET THEM; IDEALLY WE SUPERSEDE THEM.
- This is the most critical of our core competencies. Without success here, little else matters.
You understand the essence of this.
- You have a thorough comprehension of timelines and of scheduling. You exhibit flawless project management – from initiation through post-delivery.
- You collaborate with others in brand idea creation and direction, taking responsibility for projects you own creatively and ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- You are able to prioritize multiple project portfolios; clearly managing internal and external expectations
- Your pride yourself in delivering well built, organized, and error-free final digital files for print and digital applications
WE SHARE A SERIES OF COMMON VALUES WITH EVERYONE WHO WORKS WITH US AND FOR US.
- We treat everyone with fairness and with consideration. Everyone.
- We believe in good manners.
- We bring an enthusiastic attitude to everything we do. We are optimistic.
- We value listening, exploration and discovery.
- We are authentic and sincere.
- We are loyal.
- We continually strive for improvement: in our work, ourselves, the world.