We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the Particle team! This position will simultaneously handle multiple projects on the Creative team. Organizational skills, the ability to juggle priorities and quickly switch between projects is a must. If you are interested, we would love to learn more so please apply with a sample of work or a link to your portfolio.
Wondering what a day in the life of a Junior Graphic Designer at Article looks like? Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Art Director of Brand to produce branded material across a variety of mediums and formats
- Creating internal documents and templates following established brand guidelines
- Creating assets for Marketing needs (events, promotions and communication materials)
- Ensuring all content meets brand style guidelines, and advocating for best practices
- Providing and receiving feedback with other team members
- Producing production-ready files for the Creative and Marketing teams
- Will assist with other Creative team projects as required
- Graphic Design Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years experience as a graphic designer, preferably for a lifestyle brand
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Powerpoint
- Ability to create and communicate concepts to a team
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Awareness and interest in the design community in general
- Interest in home decor, interiors or industrial design is an asset
- Illustration skills are an asset
- Working understanding of Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premier Pro is an asset
- Previous experience with Wrike is an asset
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we take care of our team. We strive to help our customers spend less and live more, and we want to do the same for our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- You’ll get all the tools you need to get your job done well.
- We believe in the power of a great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a killer sushi joint just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- All employees can enjoy discounts on our products plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- We don’t just crunch the clock and leave; we also have regular extra-curricular activities. We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply online here.