As a UX/UI Designer, you will be involved in defining architecture and interface in leading the ideation and experience design of complex web, mobile and cloud solutions.
- Defining data architecture and interfaces from beginning to end
- Creating the business rules, design interactions and user flows
- Defining practical user experiences, including storytelling, personas, user flows, user scenarios, competitive analysis, and wireframes
- Consulting with internal stakeholders and customers in decision making surrounding user flows, sitemaps, layout, styling and technical considerations
- Planning, executing, and presenting wireframe mock-ups and proof of concepts to stakeholders to buy in and business needs are met
- Acting as a single point of contact for all project UX related statuses
- Performing analytics and testing as required
- Minimum of 3 years leading the design/execution of user experiences
- Minimum of 2 years of working with UX/UI design teams on complex UX projects
- A relevant diploma or degree in Arts, Design, Computer Science, Digital Media or other related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates previous experience and projects
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- An excellent communicator
Apply today with your resume and portfolio!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.