Creative Niche has an exciting new opportunity for permanent employment as a Web Marketing Designer with our client located in uptown Toronto.
Our client has:
- Global presence in over 50 countries
- Lean, agile, innovation-driven environment at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, including mobile app technology
- Great compensation and benefits
- Newly designed, state of the art open-space office
- Design compelling banners, landing pages, microsites, and emails for both mobile and desktop
- Provide competitor analysis insights
- A/B test and iterate concepts to optimize marketing campaigns
- Work directly with developers, communications, and marketing to implement campaigns
- 2-5 years of experience with website design
- Passion for good user experience and design
- Experience optimizing user experiences for increased conversion
- A curiosity and interest for keeping up with industry trends and design patterns
- Experience creating mockups for mobile, desktop, and responsive webpages
- A self-started with little need for supervision
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS
What would be a bonus:
- Illustration skills
- Animation skills
- Video editing skills
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.