A bit about us… Shape Products is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy located in the GTA. We are dedicated to creating a fun and professional team atmosphere where everyone has a chance to showcase their unique skills. As an award-winning Toronto design firm with 15+ years of experience, we always see the potential for growth and creativity in everything and everyone. As we transition to designing and launching our own lines of products, we are looking to add a talented and self-motivated junior graphic designer to our team. This individual will work within our graphics department while interfacing with our marketing and product design teams to help realize creative and visually impactful graphics creations for our own and clients’ needs.
This position is open to applicants who can provide a resume and portfolio that showcases their school/work experience and design abilities. The successful applicant will contribute and collaborate with our interdisciplinary design team on exciting new projects such as FABRIQ, our very own Alexa enabled, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth smart speaker, or Fruition, our line of innovative fruit infusion water bottles.
Is This You?
- You love graphics of all kinds
- Hopefully you know the difference between RGB and CMYK
- You find yourself evaluating product packages and cool signs/displays as you wander through stores, thinking how you would have approached it differently or done it better
- You’re comfortable with production formatting for print/web
- You can work well independently, but also enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary team
- You are excited to learn and grow your skill set
- Your design style is adaptable, whether it is clean & modern, loud & playful
What Can I Sink My Teeth Into?
- Awesome on-brand packaging graphics that show off the product and its features
- Website design (internal & external) and upkeep (internal)
- Marketing and Social Media graphics/campaigns
- Corporate Identity; branding, stationery, brand guidelines
We thank all applicants and will only contact the candidates that best meet our requirements.