Eckler’s growing Communication practice has worked hard to build a cohesive, passionate and skilled team. We’re proud of the success we’ve achieved both individually and collectively — and we’re incredibly excited about the future.
The Multimedia Designer will report to the Creative Director and will work collaboratively with all members of the communication practice. You will play an essential role in the development of mind-blowing video, web, print and email communications. With the ability to take projects from inception to completion, your visual stories will help educate, build engagement and lead change.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Design and development of websites, portals and online tools
- Strategy, design, storyboarding and animation of engaging explainer and promotional videos
- Design and layout of print communications (newsletters, personal statements, PowerPoints, annual reports)
- Design and development of internal communication and client e-blasts
- Internal and external marketing design support (ads, sponsorship and special event materials)
- Attending team and project specific meetings
- Email communications with internal and external project teams
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in multimedia design (graphic, web, animation) or a related field
- Minimum four years of related professional experience
- Commanding knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (especially InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere/ and or Final Cut Pro, Photoshop)
- Excellent understanding of motion, typography, concept design, storyboards and communicating ideas with moving imagery
- Proven motion graphics/animation/live video expertise
- Experience with designing in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience building HTML e-bulletins/e-blasts
- Video production experience and comfort with studio/lighting setup
- French proficiency
What we’d like to see
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Effective problem solving and attention to detail down to the last pixel
- Proven skill in developing new branding and applying existing brand standards to new materials
- Keen interest in maintaining technical knowledge and staying ahead of the curve
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements, based on short and long-term needs
As one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we believe that fit is everything. Eckler Ltd. is a leading consulting and actuarial firm with offices across Canada and the Caribbean. It is also a founding member of Abelica Global – an international alliance of independent actuarial and consulting firms operating in over 20 countries.
Eckler Ltd.is committed to an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace and encourages all interested applicants to submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio or personal website for consideration. Please address all communication to with the subject line MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for the short list will be contacted.