Want to gift yourself something this Christmas? If RGD Certification has been on your mind for a while, it's time to stop putting it off! The entire process is done online, so you don't even have to leave your home or office to do so!
The RGD Certification process involves 4 steps, all done online:
1. Write Case Studies (online)
2. Apply (online) to determine eligibility
3. Take an open book, multiple-choice 80-minute (online) test
4. Present 6 pieces of your work (virtually) to 3 senior practitioners
Video by Julian Brown RGD, On The Chase!*
Certified RGDs have a demonstrated understanding of business best practices, accessible design principles, research methods and ethics, and the application of strategic design principles to marketing and communications challenges. Download a one-pager on what it means to be an RGD.
Complete your RGD Certification in 2020:
- By February 28: Receive FREE dues for 2020 ($335 value)
- By April 3: Get 2 FREE tickets to RGD's In-House Design Conference in Ottawa on April 24 (up to $660 value)
- By May 15: Receive a FREE 2-day pass to DesignThinkers 2020 VAN taking place May 26-27 at the Vancouver Playhouse (up to $725 value).
Attend a virtual webinar to learn more about what it means to be a Certified RGD Registered Graphic Designer (RGD), the benefits of membership and the process that applicants go through to become RGDs. Learn more.
*Julian Brown RGD has created 3 short videos poking fun at the excuses that designers have surrounding RGD's Certification Process. See them all here.