J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking a Graphic Design Specialist, reporting to the Vice President of Communications. The selected candidate will work collaboratively within the Communications team to support the J.D. Irving group of companies through communications planning, content development, and the production of communications materials for internal customers.
At J.D. Irving, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
- Working closely with our Marketing and Communications teams to help create on-brand work across an array of media including print, digital
- Preparing digital production files for print and assisting with print coordination
- Designing illustrations, mock ups and layouts for events and event marketing collateral such as: signage, invitations, ads, program books, etc.
- Researching latest design trends
- Maintain Corporate Brand Guidelines
- Work with internal team members on specialized design projects
- Manage workflows on multiple projects with a dynamic design team
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years Graphic Design working experience
- High competence using Adobe Creative Suite:
- Adobe InDesign
- Experience with print-based graphic design / pre-press and color separation
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Microsoft Office experience is a requirement
- Bilingual an asset- English & French
- Portfolio that illustrates an understanding and execution of design trends and modern aesthetic and understanding of a Brand
- Past experiences at design/agency firm is considered an asset
Experience in the following is considered an asset:
- HTML / CSS
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Moxie Studio
- Video Editing
- Premiere Pro
- Premiere Rush
- After Effects
- Over App (6.0.0)
What We Offer:
At JDI you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit and salary package as well as the opportunity to take part in job related training and development. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop in your current role as well as being able to progress within the division and entire company.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online here!
We appreciate your interest in our company!