The Creative Design team works collaboratively with teams across Kira Systems to design consistently great external and internal communications to support consistently great, customer and employee experiences.
The ideal candidate would use their multidisciplinary skills to produce high-quality print, digital, video, experiential and other collateral that is embodies the Kira brand, speaks to our prospective and existing customers, and team members.
External communications span the entire customer experience: from sales and marketing communications to prospective customers; onboarding and support materials for our new customers; and retention and renewal communications to our established customers.
You will also design for our prospective and current employees: from our recruiting campaigns and events; to employee onboarding material; and the branded swag for employee events, such as our holiday party and company summer retreat.
Reporting to the Creative Team Lead and working closely with other graphic designers, you will collaborate with other Kira Systems team members to understand the objectives, audience and focus for your designs. You will have a key role in creativity, content storytelling, and brand inspiration across all key channels, including in-person (including large conferences), print, web, email and social media.
- Work closely with Creative Team Lead supporting the creative process from original concepts to final implementation
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Design team members to understand the business objectives and audience
- Contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and efficiently
- Explore and conceptualize creative visual and graphic design solutions that maintain the Kira brand through various channels such as the website design and marketing collateral
- Prepare design assets and finalize with iterative feedback to completion
- Maintain regular updates to sales materials and thought leadership pieces on an ongoing basis
- Effectively coordinate with outside vendors, freelancers, art services and printers, as necessary
- Maintain and advance Kira’s creative vision, aesthetic and brand
- 2+ years (minimum) of professional design experience
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interactive Design, or related field
- A strong design background with a portfolio that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- In-depth technical knowledge of print production and digital file preparation
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office and Keynote, with experience creating templates and presentations
- Prior experience with branding, marketing, digital media, advertising, and more
- Experience creating print materials and content heavy collateral
- Illustration experience an asset
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to learn new skills
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – communicate and collaborate
You can apply online here.