As a subject matter expert in UX Design, you create highly engaging, accessible and usable web/mobile experiences; you are accustomed to working with a cross-functional team to deliver ongoing improvements and enhancements. You take business objectives, research, and design principles and create elegant digital solutions.
- Work within a high-performing Agile team
- Liaise with Marketing, Business and Product teams to obtain and understand business, functional and technical requirements
- Apply fundamental principles of UX design, research experience, and industry best practices
- Create user flows, sitemaps and low and high fidelity wireframes based on specifications, goals, needs and limitations
- Develop rapid UX prototypes; verify design assumptions through concept and usability testing
- Lead design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and approval
- Work with UI designers/content publishers to execute the final product, in keeping with brand standards, UX guidelines and accessibility legislation (AODA/WCAG)
- Lead and support more junior staff
- Minimum 8 years experience as a UX/UI designer, user interaction designer or product designer
- 4+ years of experience working on complex web projects with medium to large-sized teams
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating a strong proficiency in usability coupled with creative flair
- High proficiency with Axure, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Principle, Framer and/or other software
- Previous involvement working with and contributing to large design systems
- Experience in mobile web, including responsive design
- Excellent understanding of accessibility standards, specifically AODA/WCAG 2.0
- Exposure or involvement in user research techniques (e.g. user interviews, usability tests, focus groups, conducting quantitative studies) and heuristic/qualitative evaluations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Certification from an industry-recognized UX design institution
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.