What we’re looking for
We’re searching for the next creative, talented and motivated designer to join our growing team. This is a mid-level position where you’ll work on a variety of projects with multiple outputs, challenging you to be versatile, nimble and up to date on the current design, cultural and technological trends. You must have the ability to ideate on user experiences, websites, social media, and marketing campaigns, as well as a killer portfolio showcasing work that you have completed in the past.
You are a passionate and enthusiastic designer looking to take the next step in your career. An entrepreneurial self-starter, who is looking to push their skills to the limit to create beautiful, thoughtful and personality-infused work for a host of exciting brands including BC Lotteries, Viacom, Arc’teryx, SAP, TELUS and many more.
You are platform agnostic and can create eye-grabbing experiences across any medium the brief calls for. You are experienced with marketing, branding, content creation and social strategies and have a desire to find a balance between creativity and innovation in the future of marketing.
You are curious and looking to expand your creative horizons. You want to be a part of team that is highly collaborative and equally passionate about the work they are doing. You work with intent and are always able to concisely articulate the “why” behind your work.
- 2+ years designing specifically for web, print and digital
- Previous Agency experience is an advantage
- Incredible attention to detail
- Up-to-date on current trends & best practices
- Passionate about creating amazing work
- Ability to communicate and defend creative decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a strategy-lead approach to executing visual concepts
- Working knowledge and experience with motion design, and ability to translate design concepts into storyboards
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Experience with Sketch, Invision, and other User Experience design tools.
- Drawing/Illustration and experience in traditional media production would be an added bonus
You must be willing to adhere to our five rules:
- Work Hard
- Be Nice
- Think Big
- Love Digital
- Have Fun
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for career growth
- Great health coverage
- The latest tools and equipment
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid closure over Christmas Holiday in addition to vacation
- Continued career development through conferences, events and continuing education
- A casual work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have always got your back
Does this sound like we’re talking to you?