*Please note, we are seeking Canadian residents only for this position.
Our design and development team is entirely virtual, meaning we are all scattered around the world. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Expert in design theory and fundamentals.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full time or part-time).
- Able to set up files correctly for a web development team to slice and dice (including smart objects/images to scale for Retina displays).
Nice to Have:
- Excellent strategy and wireframing skills.
- Branding and logo design experience.
- Ability to take a project from discovery to completion.
- Project management/client management experience.
- RGD designation considered an asset.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please send us your three favourite real-world portfolio pieces with a very brief overview of the project goals and challenges you faced.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.
Apply online here.