Our Webinar Program assists in raising standards for graphic designers in Canada and across North America.
Webinars run about one hour in length (including 10-15 minutes for questions) on Thursdays from 12 to 1pm (EST). Each one is broadcast to an audience of about 75 design professionals. Presenters can participate from anywhere with access to a reliable Internet connection.
We are looking for informational and educational topics of benefit to our diverse audience.
We are looking for presentations on these and other topics covering:
- Design Principles including Typography, UX, Colour, Accessibility
- Business including Client Relations, In-House Design, Ethics & Marketing
- Branding Principles
- Strategy, Research, Writing and Process
- Career Development for emerging designers
- Design Education specifically geared towards design educators
If you have a topic in mind, submit your webinar proposal at https://rgdhub.wufoo.eu/forms/call-for-webinar-proposals/
If you have any questions about RGD webinars, please email .