Our studio currently requires a contract intermediate graphic designer. We’re looking for someone who has completed a 3 – 4 year design program and has a minimum of 2 – 3 years work experience in the industry. A keen and enthusiastic attitude is just as important as the skills that you possess. We’re looking for someone who’s just as comfortable using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as they are using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and MailChimp. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a variety of different mediums. RGD or Provisional designation considered an asset as well as motion design or photography skills.
- Rocking portfolio & attitude
- Strong understanding of Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.)
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint.
- Graduate of a 3 – 4 year design program
Expectations / Responsibilities:
- Strong design and technical skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with fellow creative team members and marketers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Motion design, digital online design and photography capabilities considered a bonus
This is a two-month contract position located in our downtown Toronto location.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
Send your portfolio & resume to:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your interest.