RGD seeks Student Representatives for 2019/2020
We are looking for design studen
ts from across Canada to contribute to RGD as Student Representatives. Student Reps work to help raise student awareness about all the great things RGD offers, and provide a network to unite design students.
The duties of Student Reps include:
- understanding RGD's mission and working to furthering that mission
- understanding of RGD's Code of Ethics
- staying informed of RGD's activities, particularly its programs for Students
- educating fellow students on RGD, its mission, its ethical standards and its programs
- keeping RGD informed of activities / initiatives taking place at your school that may be relevant to RGD Members
- attending bi-monthy virtual meetings to learn more about RGD programs and suggest ways yourself and fellow students could raise awareness of RGD
- contributing to Student Facebook Groups and other social media
- performing additional duties and activities as requested by RGD
Student RGD Members selected as Reps who effectively carry out their responsibilities from October 2019 to August 2020 will be considered for volunteering at a DesignThinkers Conference in Toronto OR Vancouver.
If you are interested in joining us for an exciting year on the Student Committee, please submit your application by September 23, 2019.