L.A. Inc is looking for a studio production artist.
As a Studio Production Artist, responsibilities include working with creative concept files proofing and taking them to final production ready for print or online with an eye for detail. Ability to work within tight deadlines. Must be a team player, with natural curiosity and problem-solving skills.
REPORTING TO: Production Manager
- Preparation of art files for final production and pre-press, print and digital.
- Coordination with art directors, creative director and production manager.
- Excel in all areas of studio production.
- Graphic design experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Digital design and production experience preferred.
- Accurate, fast, friendly.
DUTIES & DAILY ACTIVITIES:The studio production artist is a key member of the studio team ensuring creative files are prepared for vendors.
- Prepare creative concept files for final output by LA and client vendors both traditional and digital
- Supports the creative dept in new creative presentations when required, collaboration on new creative when required.
- New business preparation of material into presentation format
- Preparing mock ups, mood boards, presentation boards
- Assists with special projects as required
SKILLS, EFFORT AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Adobe CS (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/Acrobat)
- Microsoft Word (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Online software such as but not limited to WordPress, Mailchimp
- Highly organized and detail oriented with thorough follow-up skills
- Able to multitask
- Proactive and focused
- High energy
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to adapt quickly.