Junior/Intermediate Graphic Designer - Toronto
Bhandari & Plater is looking for a Junior/Intermediate Graphic Designer for a 3 month contract available immediately.
This position has the potential to evolve into full-time employment.
Established in 1991, Bhandari & Plater is a Toronto-based branding and design agency with a multidisciplinary team that is equally comfortable working online or in print, or solving problems in three dimensions with packaging, signage, and wayfinding systems.
The designer will work on-site at our office and work closely with our Creative Director and Senior Designers on the execution of a variety of collateral including brochures, print ads, online ads, evites, signage etc. The designer must possess excellent production and proofreading skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Proficiency in InDesign and Photoshop are a must)
- Excellent production skills
- Minimum 3 years design experience
- Must be able to take initiative and work well in team atmosphere
722 The Queenwsay, Toronto
(Major intersection: Royal York and Queensway)
Please forward following to attention of Laurie Plater
- Resume and link to portfolio or pdf of work samples
Please note that only potential candidates will be contacted. Compensation will be based on experience.