The Company: Forge Media + Design is a multidisciplinary design studio comprised of designers, storytellers, technologists, programmers, and place-makers, driven by the principles of human-centred design.
Established in 2005, Forge Media + Design has grown to a firm of over 30 staff. We specialize in experiential branding and design, which includes signage and wayfinding, interactive media, environmental graphic design, donor recognition, public art, websites, mobile apps, and dynamic environments.
Working at Forge: We pride ourselves on providing our staff with a fun and engaging space to grow both personally and professionally. Daily, you will be working with and learning from well-respected industry professionals. It’s an excellent opportunity for you to define your purpose and take control of your career.
Key ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibilities for our environments project coordinator include:
- Establishing project schedules
- Ensure timelines are being followed and milestones met
- Coordinate team internal workflow
- Assist account manager with invoicing
- Assist with the creation of proposals
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Work with team on wayfinding strategy and planning
- Communicate clearly and often with leadership
- Provide internal quality control
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years experience in signage and wayfinding, with at least 1 year in project management, and understanding of industry processes
- Highly organized individual
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Experience with project management software an asset
- Work well in a collaborative team environment and with studio leadership
- Great communication skills with clients and internal team, both written and spoken
If you think you are the right person for this job, we would love to hear from you. Please email us at
Get in touch!
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN CANADA***
Forge Media + Design is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.