When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
As part of KPMG’s Creative Team and broader National Marketing and Communications Agency, the Presentation Specialist will act as the go-to-person for design support for our internal firm management presentations as well as all other graphic communications.
50% of this role will be to develop compelling visual designs for strategic programs and C-suite Management Committee presentations and 50% will be to create powerful visual decks to align with our campaigns and other firm communications. We’re looking for someone who is able to effectively communicate complex information, a designer and innovator who can collaborate to create meaningful presentations.
The successful candidate will have the ability to take communications messages and present them in fresh and engaging ways. The Presentation Specialist will work collaboratively with our internal team and internal clients to deliver high quality work. The candidate will also engage in project management and play a critical role in supporting our firm’s growth. The position is at the center of a very fast paced environment and requires the ability to think strategically and respond quickly to changing priorities. The role requires the ability to work flexible hours and be excellent multi-tasker
What you will do:
- Create presentation designs (PowerPoint) that clearly communicate our messaging and are visually compelling and on trend
- Design diagrams, charts and infographics to effectively communicate messages and simplify complicated data (Using Adobe Creative Suite)
- Design templates that are user friendly
- Ensure projects meet technical requirements, objectives and timelines while upholding our brand standards
- Lead projects directly liaising with various stakeholders to provide strategic guidance
- Represent the creative team in cross-functional teams and meetings as the visual communication design expert
What you bring to the role:
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or a related field
- Deep expertise in MS Office applications e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Comfortable in both PC and Mac settings.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). After Effects, Premium Pro, and XD is a bonus.
- Must have advanced skillset in PowerPoint animation and slide transitions
- Strong conceptual portfolio featuring presentation decks, design systems, information design and preferably animation
- Demonstrated ability to tell data-driven stories with easy-to-understand visuals
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain design concepts and solutions and accept constructive feedback
- Strong problem solving skills, detail oriented, ability to perform under pressure and demonstrated client-centric service skills.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work independently and collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to starting tasks and the dedication required to complete them
- At least 5 years of related presentation design experience
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and proactive team player
Please include a portfolio link showing relevant presentation and design work with your application.
This is a full-time position for our Toronto office, however we primarily enable a hoteling and remote work culture so the candidate must be equipped to work from home.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
You can apply online here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way:
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.