Sherpa Creative is a Toronto-based multidisciplinary studio. We are seeking an Intermediate Graphic/Web Designer to join our design team. We work with companies of all sizes, across all industries in both the private and public sectors.
The position will encompass website design, digital marketing, print layout, and brand strategy. Designer must meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects at once. You must be open to feedback, learning new skills, and assist in various areas as needed. Designer will be working in-house at our office on the Danforth.
- Design of website landing pages, multi page sites, and digital marketing material
- Design of print materials (marketing and advertising)
- Assist with brand strategy and brand development
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of print and online materials
- Organize electronic photography studio work files and catalogue documents
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of Sketch or Balsamiq platforms
- Ability to work independently
- Strong typographic understanding/skills
Additional skills would be an asset but not required
- Other Adobe Software & Microsoft Office
- Photography and Video production experience (Adobe Premiere & After Effects)
- Additional languages (written or spoken)
- RGD designation considered an asset
Minimum 5 years of graphic design and or web experience
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those being considered will be contacted for further assessment. Please no phone calls.
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Web design: 3 years (Required, inclusive of 5 Design years)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)